=?Windows-1252?Q?DR_09-0043_=97_WML, _Fonts:_notTrueType_attribute_and_bit?= map fonts

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 25 22:44:41 CEST 2010

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2009/DR-09-0043.docx

This DR we discussed in Tokyo and my notes say I had some minor writing up to do and then we could close it. Unfortunately my notes don't say any more than that, so I am relying on my memory to work out what that writing up was. I *think* that the issue was the use of "TypeType" when we really meant "TrueType or OpenType", so I've edited the text to include that. I also spotted a typo which I've fixed.

Suzuki-san, is there a chance you could take a look at this one and confirm that these are the right changes? If they are, we should be able to close it easily on the next call.