Character repertoire checking for SML cells

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 5 19:20:48 CEST 2011

Hi Murata-san - quick question - in your opinion, would this normally be applied to a range of cells (a whole sheet, or perhaps an area of a sheet) or just one single cell? If it's the former then I think it might be worth doing it in a similar way to cell formatting - if it's the latter then certainly an attribute on the cell is probably the right way to go.