DR 10-0045 — OPC: Consistency of file length records with a ZIP archive

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 12 01:45:13 CEST 2011

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0045.docx

This DR covers the various mismatched headers in ZIP archives.

We marked this DR down as "deferred" in the DR log, but I'm not actually sure that's right. I have in my notes that I was to work out whether removing the offending sentence in C1. I checked with the people who wrote this originally and they say that the C1 sentence wasn't intended to provide any meaning beyond what was already in the rest of the text, so I think we're safe to remove it.

Changes are attached.