Getting to grips with Custom XML

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 13 16:49:48 CEST 2011

I believe Alex's comment was in reference to the customXml element in the WordprocessingML namespace - Part 1, Section 17.5.1.  That element is not supported by any current implementations (that I'm aware of), whereas Structured Document Tags have been implemented by Word and other applications.

Making this a topic for discussion in Berlin sounds good to me.

- Doug