Narrowing down the elements and attributes in IS 29500 that might need measurement units

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Apr 14 23:11:06 CEST 2011

Chris Rae wrote:

> * There appear to be 83 attributes in Part 1 of the standard which use measurement units but do not allow the optional specifiers which were created at the BRM
>
> The attached document shows the various attributes which I think would need to be modified.

Hi Chris and thanks for this extensive research. Fortunately number will
be smaller then 83 because some attributes are using pixels and current
definition of pixels (unfortunately) doesn't define dimension of one
pixel (resolution). So it is no possible to express these attributes
using different measure units.

I will study your document in greater detail once time permits it.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz