Preparation for this week's teleconference: N 0201, "A Proposed Timeline for the 3rd Edition of IS 29500"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Aug 22 22:13:12 CEST 2011

>From the previous teleconference minutes, 'Rex presented his paper N 0201,
"A Proposed Timeline for the 3rd Edition of IS 29500". We discussed this and
there were no immediate objections. We should think about this before the
next teleconference. The most important aspect of this paper is that it
proposes that the contents of the COR2 set be frozen at the end of the Busan
meeting.'

Please look at this paper before this week's call, and certainly before
Busan.