DR 09-0297, "WML: Distribution of elements among Parts"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Aug 22 22:42:09 CEST 2011

I have an action item, “Rex will investigate how to reference the site on
which this information is now posted, in the specification.”

I propose the following be added to the (new) bibliographies of Parts 1 and
4.

Part 1, “Bibliography”
Information on elements, attributes, and OPC parts in ISO/IEC 29500 (OOXML),
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/ElementsAttributesOPCParts/index.html

 Part 4, “Bibliography”
Information on elements, attributes, and OPC parts in ISO/IEC 29500 (OOXML),
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/ElementsAttributesOPCParts/index.html

However, where should the notes go in the main text to point to these
entries? While Part 1, §17.9, “Numbering”, seems to be a specific instance
of the issue, where is the best place to deal with the general issue?