DRs for today and Busan

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Aug 25 15:23:20 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues,

Today, I hope to put the following DRs to the last call queue.

DR09-0297  WML: Distribution of elements among Parts
DR10-0006 DML: Removal of unused XSD schema reference
DR11-0023 OPC: Signature value not defined in .ZIP Appnote v6.2.0
DR11-0026  Missing section number in Appendix I

I hope to discuss about the next DR as part of Part 3 revision.

DR10-0034   MCE: Drop Application-Defined Extension Elements

I hope  to close many DRs in Busan.  I will check all
remaining DRs, but here is a very incomplete list of easy ones and
difficult ones.

1) We are almost done

DR 11-0021  WML: Support for DrawingML inadequately specified
DR 09-0316  Part 1: Conformance
DR 09-0317  Part 1: Conformance
DR 09-0318  Part 1: Conformance

2) We should finish these old DRs and we should work hard!

DR 09-0040
DR 09-0056
DF 09-0059
DR 09-0060