ZIP Study Table Edits

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Feb 1 18:18:08 CET 2011

I don't recall how we got onto that subject in Beijing, so have no
recommendation as to how to proceed. What do other members want to have
happen with this thread?

Currently, there is no DR that covers this and there are no action items
recorded. So, if there is no direction given or agreed, it will be dropped.