PLEASE PROOF: Draft consolidated reprint of all 4 Parts of OOXML. The deadline for feedback is 2011-03-09

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Feb 8 16:18:30 CET 2011

I have completed the integration of the 2008 base standard, COR1 set, AMD1
set, and AMD1/COR1 set. The resulting documents (in both DOCX and PDF
formats) with and without tracked changes can be downloaded from
http://www.ecma-international.org/memento/TC45-availabledocs.htm.

At the ISO level, publication of this new (2011) edition is administrative.
No voting is required as there is nothing new included; it's just a
repackaging of the documents that have already been accepted. At the Ecma
level, the final drafts will be voted on at its June General Assembly.

I expect both ISO and Ecma versions to be published around July 2011.

If you find any errors in my consolidation, please report them to me
directly.

In the next day or so, I will add the consolidated schemas as well.

Rex Jaeschke

ISO/IEC 29500 Project Editor

ECMA-376 Project Editor