Draft for review: Working with Time Zones

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Wed Feb 9 14:09:33 CET 2011

Hello Murata-san,

AMD2 uses "local time" and not UTC.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S
Mobil: +45 3094 5570
Email: jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND NOTICE REGARDING NO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: The materials in this electronic transmission (including attachments) may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained is intended only for the named addressee(s) and should not be considered evidence of intent to be bound to any agreement. The taking of any action in reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender and promptly delete this message.