PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes from today's SC 34/WG4 Teleconference, 2011-02-10

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Thu Feb 10 21:50:18 CET 2011

Rex,

Personally I would change "Disallowing ISO 8601 formatted datetime strings in SpreadsheetML cell values" to something more general, such as  "Treatment of dates and times in SpreadsheetML cells" in heading for item 5 on the minutes.

Apart from that I have no comments on the part of the meeting I was able to participate in.

     Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **