My notes re. discussion of DR 09-0040

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 15 22:48:36 CET 2011

I agreed during the call to send my notes of our discussion concerning this DR.

Caroline thinks that the term "ascii theme", which appears in the proposed resolution, is somehow related to the issue of using ASCII in the high number range.
In DrawingML there is a very useful introductory piece that mentions font slots in general - it would be nice to find a similar place in WML to do this too (it may not be in the section we made all the changes in).
In the table there is exact repetition in several contiguous rows of the classification - Caroline would like to make these into ranges, instead of repeating the text.