DR 10-0026 ? OPC: dc:creator only once within a coreProperties element

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Jan 10 01:06:32 CET 2011

(Wearing my Japanse hat)

Arms,

Thank you very much for your mail.  I agree that "group the equivalent terms for the same place together"
is a good approach.

In my understanding, EPUB3 will adopt this approach.  It might be a
good idea to borrow their result as part of OOXML for easier
conversion from OOXML to EPUB3.

http://code.google.com/p/epub-revision/wiki/ImplementationProposalsMetadata#Package_metadata

>  However, I do know plenty of DC experts (and critics) who could clarify this and possibly contribute, if informally, to a later activity.

Thank you very much.  Could you encourage them to review EPUB3 metadata?