Re: DR 10-0052 — WML: clarification for the example in w:rtl

Amit Aronovitch aronovitch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:26:00 CET 2011

It seems that the Arabic words were reversed (and also had a minor font-size
inconsistency).
I am attaching a (hopefully) fixed version.

The XML fix seems OK.
The grammatical change also agrees with what I said, but note that since my
knowledge in Arabic is very limited, I did not originally include that
comment in the DR (it had been sent by email as a comment to the editor).

   thanks,
          Amit A.