A new document has been posted at http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/archive/sc34-wg4-2011-0192.zip

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Jun 7 16:23:14 CEST 2011

At the March 2011 Face-to-Face meeting in Prague, CZ, there was an agenda
item "Freezing the conformance
class "Transitional", revisited". During discussion of that topic, the
following action item was assigned:

Action: Rex, Murata-san, Chris, and Francis will investigate further,
alternatives approaches to the current
structure of Parts 1 and 4, and report back to WG4 at the June F2F meeting.

Document SC34/WG4 N 0192 is my contribution to that action item. Several
other members made comments in private email, but those comments have NOT
been added to this paper. They can raise their concerns when we discuss this
paper in Berlin.