Complex types in DR 11-0021

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 7 23:35:52 CEST 2011

Hi Muratan-san - I'm reviewing this DR (http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2011/DR-11-0021.docx) and I believe it does cover the addition of clauses for each of the elements you call out here (the various "20.4.2.x" clauses). These cover the prose necessary to specify the new elements in DrawingML, I believe.