DR 11-0021 ? WML: Support for DrawingML inadequately specified

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 10 20:44:35 CEST 2011

This is true for adding features, but not for fixing "bugs" where the older version expected different behaviour. The DrawingML problem is an interesting one - older versions of software aren't expecting it to be "fixed", of course, but I think it's obviously an omission in the standard and it forces any new Transitional implementations to implement VML , which they may not wish to do.