DR 11-0007 — WML: Absence of the charSpace attribute on the docGrid element

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 13 21:35:48 CEST 2011

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2011/DR-11-0007.docx?wa=wsignin1.0

This DR covers another attribute on docGrid (charSpace) which is optional but does not have clearly-defined behaviour in the case that it's not provided. I've done some research into this and the default appears to simply be zero (the attribute is a numeric value). I have submitted the necessary schema changes (to XSD only, as RNG does not contain defaults) to the repository (revision 164) and also attached a text version of those changes.

I think we should easily be able to close this DR in Berlin.