Berin meeting start time

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Sun Jun 19 23:16:01 CEST 2011

On 18.6.2011 11:12, MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:

> As shown in the revised agenda, the meeting will start at 10am.

Hi Murata-san, folks,

I'm sorry but I will not be able to attend Berlin meeting. It's pitty
because it's very close for me, but on Tuesday we have final bachelor's
exams at the university and as I was thesis tutor for two students I
have to attend this event. I hope to be able to join you again in {B|P}usan.

If there is some issue you would like to discuss with me during meeting
I will be available on email and during Wednesday I can make call.

Enjoy Berlin!

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz