DR 09-0055

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 22 10:54:31 CEST 2011

Rex/WG4 - I've read through Rex's comments on DR 09-0055 and I think we don't actually have to change anything - most of them were already dealt with fine. Regarding having names for the enumerations, this is one of those instances where it's just a list of values rather than enumerated names. You're right that it might have been a better idea to have names when it was designed, but I'd rather not change that now as it'll break existing documents and I don't think the benefit would be good enough for end users to be worth doing that.

If WG4 agrees, I think we can close this DR during this meeting.