Revised document conformance text

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 07:38:25 CEST 2011

Dear all,

No - we were, in the end, just addressing the Document Conformance (and so the app conformance stuff should have been deleted - but not change tracked - in the suggested change). I think we were all flagging a bit when these DRs were done. Perhaps, since they are 'high impact' we could re-confirm them in a conference call ...

- Alex.