FW: Revised document conformance text

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Jun 27 15:10:09 CEST 2011

I do remember that WG4 did discuss about the itemized
list for data conformance, but I do not think WG4 agreed
to drop application conformance from Part 1 or Part 4.
I am very sure that dropping "2.6 Application Descriptions"
was not discussed.

This DR was moved to the last call queue in Berlin.  Since
Doug raised a question and some people agreed, it now
went back to "Further Consideration Required".  WG4 will
discuss this issue in the next teleconf on 2011-07-28.