Errors in Part 4 XSD schemas (except wml.xsd and sml.xsd) in the consolidated Part 4

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Mar 7 01:39:52 CET 2011

See my replies inline.

COR1, but
> I think that this is purely editorial, and we can do this fix as part of
this
> edition.)

==============================

My response:

I agree.

BTW, I reported on last week's teleconference that I had independently found
these two errors, and had fixed them.

==============================

> 3) dml-chart.xsd
>
> Retain the original def of ST_Perspective, dlelte ST_PerspectivePercent,
and
> delete ST_PerspectiveUByte.

==============================

My response:

I don't understand. I believe the consolidated text does exactly that.

==============================

> Replace 30% by  30 in CT_Perspective.

==============================

My response:

I agree. AMD1/COR1 item 3 deletes item 277 from AMD1, which added that
suffix.

==============================

> The def of ST_Thickness uses unsingedInt but should rather use
> xsd:unsignedInt.

==============================

My response:

I agree that it clearly is missing, but is needed. (Note, that prefix was
never present in the DR log when the schema change was accepted, so it did
not appear in AMD1.)

==============================

> In the def of ST_HoleSizeUByte, replace
>     <xsd:minInclusive value="10"/>
> by
>     <xsd:minInclusive value="1"/>.
> Note: See DR02-0002

==============================

My response:

I disagree. DR 09-0002 [instead of DR 02-0002] does not mention
ST_HoleSizeUByte. However, that DR's resolution does set the minInclusive
value of ST_HoleSize to 1, but that is a different type.

==============================

> In the def of ST_Period, remove
>
>     <xsd:maxInclusive value="255"/>
> Note: See DR02-0003

==============================

My response:

I agree. DR 09-0003 [instead of DR 02-0003] does authorize that change;
however, that doesn’t seem to have made it into AMD1.

==============================

> 4) dml-diagram.xsd
>
> The line before the def of CT_ElemPropSet has mistyped "X".

==============================

My response:

I agree.

==============================

> 5) shared-commonSimpleTypes.xsd
>
> Replace <xs:union by <xsd:union

==============================

My response:

I agree. (This is in type ST_OnOff.)

==============================

> 6) shared-math.xsd
>
> Replace
>   <xsd:group ref="EG_OMathElements"/>
> by
>   <xsd:group ref="w:EG_PContentMath"/>

> Note: See 44.  §A.6.1, “Math”, p. 1147, lines 488?493 in the COR

My response:

I agree; it appears I introduced this error when integrating DR 00-0011.