Errors in Part 4 XSD schemas (except wml.xsd and sml.xsd) in the consolidated Part 4

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Mar 7 04:11:50 CET 2011

> > In the def of ST_HoleSizeUByte, replace
> >     <xsd:minInclusive value="10"/>
> > by
> >     <xsd:minInclusive value="1"/>.
> > Note: See DR02-0002
>
> ==============================
>
> My response:
>
> I disagree. DR 09-0002 [instead of DR 02-0002] does not mention
> ST_HoleSizeUByte. However, that DR's resolution does set the minInclusive
> value of ST_HoleSize to 1, but that is a different type.

COR1: Replaced minInclusive=10 by minInclusive=1 in the original type
ST_HoleSize

AMD1: Reconstruct ST_HoleSize by the union of two types: ST_HoleSizeUByte
for mimicking the original def and ST_HoleSizePercent for strings with
the trailing "%".

We mistakenly did not use minInclusive=1 for AMD1.  How should we go
foraward?