Errors in Part 1 RNC schemas in the consolidated Part 1

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Mar 7 05:27:49 CET 2011

> ==============================
>
> > Keep the original def of dchrt_ST_Perspective ([0,240]) and delete
> > dchrt_ST_PerspectivePercent.
>
> ==============================
>
> My response:
>
> I don'tunderstand. As far as I can see that is exactly what I did
during
> consolidation.

Yes, you're right.  I was reading an old document.

> ==============================
>
> > Replace "default value: 30" by "default value: 30%" in
> dchrt_CT_Perspective
>
> ==============================
>
> My response:
>
> I disagree. While item 398 of AMD1 added the % suffix, item  5 of AMD1/COR1
> deleted the whole of item 398, which required me to remove that suffix.

I made two mistakes.  First, I was reading an old document.  Second,
I meant to write 'Replace "default value: 30%" by "default value: 30" '.

> > Replace "default value: 0%" by "default value: 0"
> > in dchrt_CT_Overlap

> My response:
>
> I disagree. Item 401 of AMD1 added the % suffix, presumably due to the
> invention of dchrt_ST_OverlapPercent.

I meant to state  'Replace "default value: 0" by "default value: 0%"'
So, I also believe that % is needed.  But  the current text does not
have % here.