Errors in Part 4 RNC schemas in the consolidated Part 4

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Mar 7 19:20:53 CET 2011

See my replies inline.

==============================

My response:

I agree.

==============================>

> In B.3.1.12,
>
> Replace PresentationML_Presentation.rnc by PresentationML_User-
> Defined_Tags.rnc.

> In B.3.1.13,
>
> Replace PresentationML_Presentation_Properties.rnc by
> PresentationML_View_Properties.rnc.

==============================

My response:

I agree.

BTW, I reported on last week's teleconference that I had independently found
these errors, and had fixed them.

> In B.5.1, get rid of dchrt_ST_PerspectivePercent  and
> dchrt_ST_PerspectiveUByte, and keep the original def of
> dchrt_ST_Perspective.

My response:

I disagree. I don't see these types in the consolidated spec.