Errors in Part 4 RNC schemas in the consolidated Part 4

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Mar 7 19:40:53 CET 2011

See my replies inline.

*** Murata-san withdrew this comment in subsequent mail ***

> B.3.1.1 PresentationML_Comments.rnc
>
> Replace p_cmAuthorLst by p_cmLst

==============================

My response:

I disagree. You may be correct that this is an error, but I can find no
authorization by WG4 to change this as part of COR1, AMD1, or AMD1/COR1. If
that is the case, please submit a new DR.

==============================

==============================

My response:

I disagree. You may be correct that this is an error, but I can find no
authorization by WG4 to change this as part of COR1, AMD1, or AMD1/COR1. If
that is the case, please submit a new DR.

==============================

> B.5.1 dml-chart.rnc
>
> Replace
> default value: 30%
> in dchrt_CT_Perspective by
> default value: 30

My response:

I agree. Item 306 of AMD1 made the changes, and then AMD1/COR1 item 4 undid
them again, and I missed removing the % symbol.