Errors in Part 4 RNC schemas in the consolidated Part 4

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Mar 8 03:12:12 CET 2011

Rex,

> > B.3.1.1 PresentationML_Comments.rnc
> >
> > Replace p_cmAuthorLst by p_cmLst
>
> ==============================
>
> My response:
>
> I disagree. You may be correct that this is an error, but I can find no
> authorization by WG4 to change this as part of COR1, AMD1, or AMD1/COR1. If
> that is the case, please submit a new DR.

What was incorrect is not the schema but rather the first paragraph.

Replace
	This schema is available in the file PresentationML_Comments.rnc.

in B.3.1.1 of the consolidated Part 4 by

	This schema is available in the file PresentationML_Comment_Authors.rnc.

> > B.3.1.2 PresentationML_Comment_Authors.rnc
> >
> > Replace p_cmLst by p_cmAuthorLst
>
> ==============================
>
> My response:
>
> I disagree. You may be correct that this is an error, but I can find no
> authorization by WG4 to change this as part of COR1, AMD1, or AMD1/COR1. If
> that is the case, please submit a new DR.

Again, replace

	This schema is available in the file PresentationML_Comment_Authors.rnc.

in B.3.1.2 of the consolidated Part 4 by

	This schema is available in the file PresentationML_Comments.rnc.

> > Replace
> > legacyDrawingHT
> > in dchrt_CT_PrintSettings
> > by
> > legacyDrawingHF

> My response:
>
> I disagree. You may be correct that this is an error, but I can find no
> authorization by WG4 to change this as part of COR1, AMD1, or AMD1/COR1. If
> that is the case, please submit a new DR.

True.  Since the publication of 29500-4, electronic schema
"dml-chart.rnc" and B.5.1 have been different: the former contains
legacyDrawingHF and the latter contains legacyDrawingHT. We have
no DRs.  I feel embarassed.

Japan will submit a DR about this.