Freezing the conformance class "Transitional", revisited

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Mar 13 03:08:33 CET 2011

Dear colleagues,

We are going to consider this issue again in Prague.  (If nothing
horrible about nuclear power
supplies happen, I can attend.)

UK proposed to use a dated reference from Part 4 to Part 1 so that CORs and
AMDs to Part 1 do not change Part 4 automatically.  The use of a date reference
does not necessarily mean that T is completely frozen, since we can create CORs
and AMDs to Part 4.

Here are two specific questions I would like to ask.

Q1: Will there be new implementations of Part 4?

Q2: Are there any planned changes to Part 1 which we do not want to apply to T?

Cheers,
Makoto <EB2M-MRT at asahi-net.or.jp>