=?Windows-1252?Q?DR_10-0050_=97_Primer:_Bidirectional_Support, _Erroneous_?= reference to UAX#9

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 14 22:02:02 CET 2011

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0050.docx

This DR covers the changing of a mistaken reference from Unicode HL1 to be to Unicode HL3. It's a simple DR but the proposed solution at one point ended up incorrect in the DR log. I've confirmed this offline with the submitter (CCed) and we are agreed that the correct solution for this DR is the one currently shown in the DR log (i.e. changes HL1 to HL3 in Part 1, J.2 p 5022).

We should be able to close this one quickly in Prague (although, of course, I've made similar assertions in the past).