Maintaining schemas and tracking changes (formerly, Making RELAX NG schemas normative rather than non-normative)

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Mar 24 05:14:49 CET 2011

Shawn,

You appear to be discussing about making RELAX NG schemas.  That is a suggested
possibility, but this particular thread is not about that particular
topic.  It is about

   Maintenance of electronic schemas and then automatic generation of
Annexes A and B
   from electronic schemas  (Note: DR Logs reference the Assembla SVN
repository and updates)

   vs.

  Parallel maintenance of schemas in DR logs and electronic schemas
and then manual
  consolidation of Annexes A and B from DR logs.