COR2: DR 11-0005, Part 1, Item 194. §17.18.77, "ST_SectionMark (Section Type)", p. 1632

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Nov 7 23:27:09 CET 2011

Yes Caroline, this would be nice to fix even though it is just in an
example. As this text occurs in pictures, and I do not have any tool with
which to edit them, I have asked Florian if he is able to make these changes
and send me the corrected versions.

http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0210-rev2.zip
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0211-rev1.zip
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2011-0212-rev1.zip