The latest version of the DCOR2 set has been posted

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Nov 16 00:16:05 CET 2011

OK, here it is - thanks for your patience.  I've attached an updated consolidated DR solution.  It contains all the schema changes for the DR but I've highlighted these latest updates I made to fix the errors Makoto found.  It also contains all the prose required for this latest update and I merely point to the DCOR for the other prose changes (i.e., from Chris) that I haven't touched.  This seemed easier to manage than re-including all the text.

Please take a look over the next day or few to see if there are any remaining gaps.  Makoto and I have uploaded all the corresponding schema changes to the repository.

Thanks,
John