PLEASE PROOF: The COR2 for all 4 Parts of 29500 have been posted as private document on the WG4 document site

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Oct 22 19:42:32 CEST 2011

Although Murata-san sent these comments to me privately, I'm responding
publicly, so all reviewers can see his comments and my responses.

See my replies in-line below.

I have addressed all these issues, and I updated the DR log accordingly. I
also added revised versions (with suffix *-rev1) of N 0210 through N 0213 to
the website.

Thanks Murata-san for reporting these issues.

I agree; fixed. It appears as though I cloned all 4 documents from
29500-3:2008:Cor1 and forgot to change the titles for these Parts.

> Second, there are some mismatches between DCOR text and the DR Log
>
> 1) Some DRs are not covered by Part 1 DCOR, but the DR log index indicates
> that they relate to Part 1.
>
> DR 09-0055

I agree; fixed.

> DR 09-0206

This DR's edits were merged with those for DR 09-0204 and 09-0207. I added
DR 09-0206 to the DR back-pointer list for the item, '§17.5, “Custom
Markup”, p. 528' as that link was missing.

> DR 09-0208
> DR 09-0209
> DR 09-0210
> DR 09-0211
> DR 09-0213

The DR log entry for "2010-05-06 Teleconference" in each of these DRs
states, "See DR 09-0207." The resolution of DR 09-0207 also addresses these
DRs. As there are numerous edits resulting from 09-0207, I chose to not add
all the others DR numbers as back pointers.

> DR 09-0320
> DR 09-0321

The DR log index incorrectly shows these as changing Part 1 when they
actually change Part 2. The edits are in the Part 2 COR. I fixed the index
entries.

> DR 11-0026

I agree; I added the edit for this DR. While dealing with this, I noticed
that the (adjacent) edit for [DR 10-0050] was for J.2, but it should be I.2,
so I corrected that too.

> 2) Some DRs are covered by Part 2 DCOR, but the DR Log index indicates
that
> they do not relate to Part 2.
>
> DR 09-0320
> DR 09-0321

The DR log index incorrectly shows these as changing Part 1 when they
actually change Part 2. The edits are in the Part 2 COR. I fixed the index
entries.

> DR 19-0045

The entry for Part 2, §C.1, “Archive File Header Consistency”, p. 71, had an
incorrect back pointer of  [DR 19-0045] which should be [DR 10-0045]. Fixed.

> 3) Some DRs are not covered by Part 3 DCOR, but the DR log index indicates
> that they relate to Part 3.
>
> DR 09-0229

The subclause modified by this DR was completely deleted by [DR 10-0035], so
the edit for DR 09-0229 was discarded.

> 4) Some DRs are covered by Part 3 DCOR, but the DR Log index indicates
that
> they do not relate to Part 3.
>
> DR 10-0003

The back pointer for item, '§4, “Terms and Definitions”, pp. 4–5' should be
DR 10-0035 rather than DR 10-0003. Fixed.

> 5) Some DRs are not covered by Part 4 DCOR, but the DR log index indicates
> that they relate to Part 4.
>
> DR 09-0055

I agree; fixed.

> DR 09-0172

The item, '§4, “Terms and Definitions”, pp. 8–9' is missing the back pointer
[DR 09-0172]. Fixed.
The back pointer for item, '§14.9.3, “Use of DOS File Paths”, p. 173'
incorrectly shows [DR 10-0025] when it should be [DR 09-0172]. Fixed.

> DR 09-0193

The back pointer for item, '§14.3.X, “hMerge (Horizontally Merged Cell)”,
new subclause' incorrectly shows [DR 09-0157] when it should be [DR
09-0193]. Fixed.

> DR 09-0316

Item, '§2.1, “Document Conformance”, p. 2' is missing the back pointer [DR
09-0316]. Fixed.

> DR 09-0317
> DR 09-0318

The DR log entry for " 2011-09-25/28 Busan Meeting" in each of these DRs
states, "See DR 09-0316." The resolution of DR 09-0316 also addresses these
DRs. As there are numerous edits resulting from 09-0316, I chose to not add
all the others DR numbers as back pointers.

> DR 10-0006

I agree; fixed.

> DR 11-0005

I agree; fixed.

> Third,
>
> [DR 09-03122]  in Part 1 DCOR, #167 is incorrect.

The two items having a back pointer of [DR 09-03122] should instead have a
back pointer of [DR 09-0312]. Fixed.

While researching these issues, I also found and fixed the following errors:

A number of items in several Parts contained forward references of the form
"§Error! Reference source not found.". I replaced these with the correct
clause/subclause numbers.

Part 4, item, '§14.3.X, “hMerge (Horizontally Merged Cell)”, new subclause'
had a back pointer of [DR 09-0157] when it should have been [DR 09-0193].
Fixed.

Part 4, item, '§14.8.1.1, “txbxContent (Rich Text Box Content Container)”,
pp. 162–163' had a back pointer of [DR 10-0025] when it should have been [DR
10-0029]. Fixed.