Reminder to proof the revised version of the COR2 set before next week's teleconference

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Oct 31 17:04:37 CET 2011

Agreed. I have located the original email from Chris, and found that while
he had provided both sets of schema changes, I didn't apply the second part
of his schema edits. Attached is the updated DR, and I'll update the DR log
index to show that this DR resolution affects Part 4 as well as Part 1.