PLEASE PROOF: The COR2 for all 4 Parts of 29500 have been posted as private document on the WG4 document site

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Oct 31 17:17:42 CET 2011

Agreed. Although the original proposal was to fix this DR via a schema
change, the final proposal resolved it via text edits elsewhere. I will
change the DR log index and DR 11-0007.