Quick introduction

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Sep 1 09:02:47 CEST 2011

Hello all –

A few of you may remember me from years past.  I authored the VML section of ECMA-376 and gave a briefing on it to TC45 during the initial standardization work.  Since moving from the engineering team of Office Visio<http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/> to the standards and interoperability group with Chris and Doug, I’ve occasionally assisted Chris with various defect reports.  Looking forward to meeting you in Busan!

John