OPC related DRs

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Aug 28 16:09:25 CEST 2012

I’d like to take ownership of 8 DRs:

09-0280, OPC: Non-ASCII characters in Part Names
09-0283, OPC: Inconsistencies between Clause 9.1 and Annex A
09-0284, OPC: part-URI and part-IRI grammar productions
09-0285, OPC: Use of Terms “Part URI” and “Part IRI”
09-0286, OPC: The syntax of “references”
09-0288, OPC: Target attribute value needed to reference OPC parts
09-0291, OPC: Use of term “Unicode string”
09-0292, OPC: Space characters in part names

Japan already proposed changes for them in WG4 N0207.  Unless somebody
has reasons for not adopting them, I think that the proposed changes should
be adopted as is.

http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/archive/sc34-wg4-2011-0207.html

I am also willing to become the owner  of DR 09-0281, OPC: Use of the
term “part”.  The required change is to use "OPC part" rather than "part".

DR 10-0015, OPC: Relationship Markup is about base IRIs.  I am wondering
if somebody else can become the owner.  Do OOXML OPC and XPS OPC differ
here?

I am still wondering what we should do about DR 09-0293, OPC: pack URI scheme.
One possibility is to drop it from 29500 (does somebody really have a problem?).