The F2F Meeting Logistics for Copenhagen, DK, 2012-02-04/07 have been posted as http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/archive/sc34-wg4-2012-0248.zip

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.com
Wed Dec 5 09:46:12 CET 2012

Hi all,

Please remember that in addition to sending me an informal confirmation on attendance (which I do appreciate), you will still need to register formally thru either SC34 secretariat or thru your respective national body or standardisation organisation.

Jesper Lund Stocholm
Senior Architect

m: +4530945570
jesper.stocholm at ciber.com