Examples demonstrating unclear issues in MCE

Jim Thatcher Jim.Thatcher at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 20 00:08:55 CEST 2012

Thank you. These examples should prompt good discussions in our meetings next week.

Microsoft is willing to provide teleconference services for some or all of the WG4 meetings in order to allow broader participation in these discussions. Can we schedule the discussions that will benefit from input from MCE implementers at a time that Florian could join by teleconference?

Looking forward to a series of productive meetings next week.
Jim