An Ecma TC46 (OpenXPS) liaison request to add an agenda item to the WG4 meeting in Brazil

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Jun 22 01:22:29 CEST 2012

Rex,

SC34/WG4 welcomes this request from Ecma TC46.  A defect report,
namely DR 09-0168 — OPC: No mechanism to distinguish ECMA-376:2006
from IS 29500, was raised in 2009, but WG4 has deferred this DR to
a future version of OPC.  Revising OPC is already in the agenda of
the Brazil meeting and this DR will be considered as part of that discussion.