[eb2mmrt] OpenType media type

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sun May 6 13:15:43 CEST 2012

The embeddable fonts in OOXML are only non-TTC and non-CFF, but
yet I don't know the restriction in XPS and EPUB. Is there any
existing EPUB implementation that cannot use embedded TTC or CFF?
If there is a different coverage of the supported font formats
between OOXML versus XPS,EPUB, using different media types would
be safer.

Also I forward the current status of SC29/WG11's activity on the
media type (font AHG under SC29/WG11 maintains ISO version of OpenType).

Regards,
mpsuzuki