Comments on the latest proposal for DR 11-0008 — WML: Kihon-hanmen-based page design

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed May 30 15:21:02 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

The Japanese mirror for SC34 reviewed the latest proporsal for
DR 11-0008.  Although we believe that latest prposal is an important
progress, we do believe that some important issues have not been
addressed.  Comments are shown in the attached document

Regards,
Makoto (on behalf of the Japanese mirror for SC34)