Resilience of Networks and Services and Critical Information Infrastructure Protection

Onno Elzinga onno at ecma-international.org
Wed May 16 17:21:54 CEST 2012

Dear Partner,

The European Network and Information Security Agency (Enisa
<http://www.enisa.europa.eu/> ) is drawing our attention to the
"Resilience of Networks and Services and Critical Information
Infrastructure Protection" aspects.

They would be interested to help further your (and our) goals through
standardisation that enhances resilience of Networks and Services.

They assume that virtualisation might both aid and impair (or cloud)
such resilience and that (service) availability in times of stress needs
agreements and standards.

So please visit
http://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/Resilience-and-CIIP for a survey;
let me know any (standardisation) gaps and opportunities you spot.

Thanks for your consideration and best regards, Onno.