MCE Revision Issue: §6, "Overview"

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Aug 14 11:59:33 CEST 2013

I'm not so  keen on the phrase "blocks of additional features". A "block" is
something fairly concrete, whereas a "feature" is definitely an abstraction.
I would prefer "blocks representing additional features".

One way around the ignore/disregard problem would be to leave out both, e.g.
"Consumers might preserve extension elements even if they are unable to
handle them in any other way".

Francis

Makoto