DR 13-0008 - PML: List of Comment Authors entry matching

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Aug 15 21:34:54 CEST 2013

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2013/DR-13-0008.docx?cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc&id=documents

I forgot to ask Alex about this at the Bellevue meeting.  My initial opinion was that the text was clear to me and I didn't know what was unclear about it.  I looked at it with Chris while thinking ahead to Delft and we concluded that perhaps the text sounded too runtime-y.  Alex, what was unclear to you?  Does the proposed change handle that?

John