Summary of DR actions taken at the London meeting of SC 34/WG4

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jan 3 00:20:27 CET 2013

Hi all -
I was reviewing the DR changes from London (since I forgot to update some personal DR notes) and reviewed 11-0033.  The only thing I suggest is changing to "similar to" the "something like" in "The intent is to have an emphasis mark something like the following:".  The current phrase is a bit too casual for my taste.  Yes, I'm being pedantic.

And I was more pedantic.  In the latest change-tracked version, I found the large block changes of text to repeat much existing text, making it harder to see what had changed.  I created a "compressed" version that makes the smaller changes inline rather than as replacement paragraphs / table rows.  This is attached for reference for the final changes to be applied to the standard.  There should be no other changes other than the "something like" and moving onto a new line the second note in underDot that is adjacent to the first note, which I suggest for simple reading clarity.

OK, no more 11-0033!  :)

John