Examples in 29500-3

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jan 9 16:34:11 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

I extracted example input documents from 29500-3
and added output documents, which should be created
by the MCE processor.  I checked in quite a few examples
in the subversion repository.

While doing so, I find a number of problems in the existing
examples.  First, there are quite a few syntax errors.
Second, output documents shown in Example 13–1
are very incorrect, unless I am mistaken.

What I checked in are available at:
https://www.assembla.com/code/IS29500/subversion/nodes/branches/Part3TestData