DR 12-0009, 12-0010, and 12-0011: DRs re View Terminology

Jim Thatcher Jim.Thatcher at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 31 18:44:46 CET 2013

Rex,

We all wish you a very speedy recovery with full use of your eyes!

Thank you for completing this proposal under these circumstances - now give your eyes a rest!

All, Microsoft's participants are planning to do our best to fill in for Rex at next week's meetings, but quite frankly we will need everyone present to assist in that effort.

1. When comments are made that need to be reflected in the meeting minutes, please make a note of stating explicitly that the comment needs to be captured in the minutes. Then give John and Chris an opportunity to verify that they have captured the intent of the comment.

2. When the group agrees on a change to the standard or a resolution to a DR, please take a moment to verify that the change or resolution is captured by John or Chris.

Thank you all in advance for working with us to ensure that we are able to capture the details of the meetings in enough detail to produce accurate minutes and provide specific editing instructions for Rex to work with following his recovery.

Regards,
Jim Thatcher